Get started now!
There are four phases in the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol. During all four Phases you will receive one-on-one coaching, teaching you how your body gains weight and what you should be eating in order to maintain a balanced weight.
I was 30 pounds overweight
I was 30 pounds overweight and was on six medications for my heart and diabetes. I had tried other diets over the years and failed. A family member who had been successful with this protocol introduced me to The Dr V Diet.
Super Simple Recipes
Cinnamon Roll Shake
- 1-Packet Vanilla Pudding
- 10 oz Cold Water
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Butter Buds or Molly McButter or Butter Extract
Shake in shaker and you have a delicious cinnamon roll.
Chocolate Raspberry/Mint/Orange Shake
- 1-Packet Chocolate Pudding
- 10 oz Cold Water
- ¼ to ½ tsp of one of the following:
- Raspberry, Mint, or Orange Flavored Extract
Shake in shaker.
- 1-Packet Chocolate Pudding
- 1-Tsp Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup
- 10 oz COLD water
Shake in shaker and you’ve got a bit more chocolate taste.
Chicken Soup with Veggies
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ cup water
- Added chopped:
- 1 cup celery
- ¾ cup broccoli
- ¼ cup green onions
Sautee veggies with cooking spray until crisp tender.
- Put veggies in blender add chicken soup & broth
- Mix up soup then pour in veggies, heat the soup up (less than 1-minute).
Pour in soup bowl and enjoy.
Mushroom Soup with Veggies
- 1-Packet Mushroom soup
- 8 oz to 10 oz beef broth
- 1-cup celery chopped
- 1-cup mushrooms chopped
Sautee veggies until tender, pour in soup, heat about 1 minute, enjoy.
Seared Tuna Salad
*Make sure you buy sushi-quality tuna for this delicious and refreshing salad
- 4 (6 ounce) yellow fin tuna steaks (about 3/4 inch thick)
- 1 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 2 Tsp olive oil, divided in half
- 2 Tsp fresh lemon juice
- 8 cups arugula leaves
- 2 cups thinly sliced fennel bulb (about 1 small bulb)
- Sprinkle tuna steaks with 1 teaspoons black pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add tuna steaks; cook 2 minutes on each side or until they reach desired degree of doneness.
- Combine 1/2 tsp black pepper, 1 Tsp oil, and juice in a large bowl; whisk. Add arugula and fennel; toss well. Place about 2 cups salad on each of 4 plates; top each serving with 1 tuna steak.
Raspberry Jelly/Lemonade Combo
- Mix in the 24 oz water bottle
- 4 oz boiling water
- 1-Packet Raspberry Jelly
- 1-Packet Lemon Crystal Light “to go” or (1/2 tsp Crystal Light from tube)
- 16 oz COLD water
Dissolve the Raspberry Jelly & Lemon Crystal Light in the 4 oz boiling water, then add 16 oz water & ice. Then shake until it’s mixed.
Ground Turkey and Vegetables
- 1 lb ground Turkey
- 1 package of Lowery’s taco seasoning
- 1-2 cups of Yellow, red, orange peppers
- 1 cup Celery
- 1 cup Broccoli
- 1 cup Cauliflower
- 1 cup Cabbage
- 1 cup Zucchini
Fry turkey, and peppers together until turkey is browned, then add taco seasoning and water as directed on seasoning packet. Then add all your veggies to the mix. Make sure you have a little extra water in the pan to help steam your veggies. Cook over medium heat for about 15- 20 minutes. This makes a good meal with a side salad as well.
- 4oz of turkey and vegetable mix (from recipe above) rolled up in a romaine lettuce leaf.
- 4oz of tuna.
- Mix tuna, pickles and raw onion with Walden Farms Salad dressing and wrap in romaine lettuce leaf.
- 4oz of cooked chicken. Season with taco seasoning or your favorite seasonings, and mix with tomatoes, cucumbers, or your favorite veggies and roll it all up in a romaine lettuce leaf. (refer to your list of allowed Phase vegetables)
Do you have any other recipe suggestions to share? You can post them on our Facebook wall.
We also have Chef Verati’s recipe books in stock. This cookbook is a true compliment and “must have” for anyone on the IP diet to help prepare delicious foods that you and your family can enjoy! Chef Verati is a world renowned chef and a successful Ideal Protein Dieter.
Results while following the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method may vary.
Dr. V Weight & Pain Management is Authorized to Use the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol and Products. The testimonials on this website are those of the individual that is identified, you should not necessarily expect to receive these results. Typical results vary from person to person and individual to individual when the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol is followed properly. You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other diet program to determine if it is right for your needs.
20929 Ventura Blvd Suite 25 Woodland Hills CA – Phone: 818-704-1188